Le sorprese non mancano, ma rimane il fatto che i soliti gruppi hanno in mano le sorti economiche mondiali .
1. Steve JobsChairman and CEO, Apple
2. Rupert MurdochChairman and CEO, News Corp
3. Lloyd BlankfeinChairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs
4. Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, and Sergei BrinCEO; President, Products; President, Technology; Google
5. Warren BuffettChairman and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
6. Rex TillersonChairman and CEO, Exxon Mobil
7. Bill GatesFounder, chairman of Microsoft; founder and co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
8. Jeff ImmeltChairman and CEO, GE
9. Katsuaki WatanabePresident, Toyota
10. A.G. LafleyChairman and CEO, Procter & Gamble
11. John ChambersChairman and CEO, Cisco
12. Li Ka-shingChairman, Cheung Kong Holdings and Hutchison Whampoa
13. Lee ScottCEO, Wal-Mart
14. Lakshmi Mittal
native India and joined the family steel company
15. Jamie DimonChairman and CEO, JP Morgan Chase
16. Mark HurdChairman and CEO, Hewlett-Packard
17. James McNerneyChairman and CEO, Boeing
18. Marius KloppersCEO, BHP Billiton
19. Steve SchwarzmanCEO, Blackstone
20. Carlos SlimChair, TelMex and Carso Foundation
21. Steve FeinbergCEO, Cerberus
22. Indra NooyiChairman and CEO, PepsiCo
23. Ratan TataChairman, Tata Group
24. Bob IgerCEO, Walt Disney
25. Bernard ArnaultChairman and CEO, LVMH
- solo una presenza femminile al 22.posto
- nessun italiano e nessuna company italiana.
Ma ancor piu' interessante l'indicazione dell'uomo giusto al posto giusto.
Mohamed Bin Ali AlabbarChairman, Emaar; Director General, Dubai Department of Economic Development
Haim SabanCo-Owner, Univision
Michael FunkCEO , United Natural Foods
Lou JiweiChairman, China Investment Corp.
Frances BeineckePresident, Natural Resources Defense Council
Anche in questo caso una sola presenza femminile.